24/11/09

Application letter D:

Dear Mr. Paul Jhonson,

I am writing with regard to the advertisment that appeared in the last issue of “El Gallito Luis” and I would like to apply to the position of English teacher.
I graduated from the English university of Montevideo in 2002 with a degree in FCE and TESOL. This year I was employed as an English substitute at a private school. I speak fluent English and Spanish and I have facility on teaching, specially to young children.

I am a very patient person, very dedicated, tolerant and organized and specially I have a good communication with children, of course I am very creative and joyful.

I enclose my CV and I would be glad to attend an interview at any time convenient to you.
I hope that you will consider me for entry.

Yours sincerely,
Belén Alejo.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario