24/11/09

MUSIC STORE :D

Dear Mr. G. Jeffreys,

I am writing with regard to the advertisment that appeared in the last issue of the magazine “The Worker” and I would like to apply to the position of part time assistant at music store .

I am studying as music teacher, I play the piano, classical guitar and electric guitar. I know a lot about musical instruments.
I am a very patient and tolerant person, I have facilities selling, I always look the advantages and disadvantages of what I am selling and I always investigate and look for some information about it, customers usually do not know what to buy, and they do not know almost anything of what they want to buy, so I prefer giving them all the information they would need to be informed of what they are buying.
I enclose my CV and I would be glad to attend an interview at any time convenient to you.
Yours sincerely,

Belén Alejo.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario